Meagan practices exclusively in the Business Law area and holds an extensive knowledge on all legal matters. She works primarily in the service area of mergers and acquisitions, in which she takes an innovative and solutions-based approach to working with her clients.
Meagan is dedicated to ensuring strong outcomes in all commercial transactions and has undertaken work across a range of industries, including transport and logistics, automotive, warehousing, equipment hire and fashion and design.
Meagan’s knowledge of business law is complimented by her strong commercial acumen, which she uses to deliver high quality, actionable advice to businesses, high net worth individuals and the organisations that service them. She is also a contributing author of the Trust Structures Guide, which is published annually by the Taxation Institute of Australia.
Meagan’s areas of practice include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial contracts and transactions
- Trust advice
- Business and investment structures and restructuring
- Asset protection and wealth preservation
- Business and personal estate and succession planning
Professional associations and awards:
- Member of Education Committee - The Tax Institute
- Member of Young Tax Practitioners sub-committee - The Tax Institute
- Member of Melbourne Executive Group - Executive Global Network
- Member of Victorian State Council - The Tax Institute
Download a PDF version of Meagan O'Connor's Professional Profile