Victor Di Felice
Victor is a principal in the property and development area and works closely with Sladen Legal’s many property and investment clients.
When assisting clients on technical and complex negotiations with other parties, Victor brings a problem solving and outcome-driven approach to the table. His dedication to providing a highly personalised level of service and to achieving strong commercial outcomes, has seen him establish trusted and long lasting commercial relationships with many of his clients.
Victor has wide ranging experience in property law services across commercial, industrial and residential property and in 2005 was recognised for his proficiency in property law when he was named the Law Council of Australia’s Victorian Young Property Lawyer of the Year.
Victor’s principal areas of practice include:
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Property development, subdivisions and development agreements
- Project management agreements
- Structuring advice and implementation for property transactions
- Planning agreements
- Option agreements, tenders and expressions of interest
- GST, stamp duty and GAIC advice
- Leasing and property licensing
Professional associations and awards:
- Committee member of the Australian Property Law Group – Victorian Committee (Law Council of Australia)
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA)
- Member of the Planning and Environment Law Association
Download a PDF version of Victor Di Felice's Professional Profile