Sladen Legal is a proud sponsor of the Women in Property Committee of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (Vic Division) (UDIA).
Last night, Sarah Rizk, a Principal in Sladen Legal’s Property and Development Group and Chair of the Women in Property Committee, moderated a Minute Mentoring event jointly hosted by the Women in Property Committee and Outlook Committees of the UDIA. The aim of the event was to provide young and mid-level members of the UDIA access to senior people in the industry who they may not otherwise have a chance to interact with. The event launched a new series of events to be run by the Committees that will provide greater opportunities for “up and comers” in the urban development industry to make better, more valuable connections.
The event took place at the Hasti Bala Bar at The Carlton, in a relaxed but dynamic environment. With the generous support of our amazing Mentors, the night was a huge success. Special thanks goes to our Mentors:
- Luke Hartman Metro Property Development
- David Payes Intrapac Projects
- Rory Costelloe Villawood Properties
- Julie Katz The Planning Group
- Marc Cini Hallmarc
- Frank Bosco Bosco Jonson
- Ken Breese Breese Pitt Dixon
- Wes Fleming Fleming Nurseries
- Gerard Ellis Oliver Hume Real Estate Group
- Cindy Tan Vive Group
- Kathy Mitchell Planning Panels Victoria
- John Cicero Best Hooper
- Theo Della Bosca Cedar Woods Properties
- Michael Loccisano Hallmarc
- Steve Copland National Pacific Properties
- Jeff Garvey ID_Land
- Geoff Underwood Spade Consultants
Thanks also to the wonderful staff at the UDIA, particularly Anucia De Boer and Kaila Le Favi, for their continued efforts to bring these events to life.
Sladen Legal is proud of its long association with the UDIA, and sponsorship of the UDIA’s Women in Property Committee.