Andrew Barnes is Sladen Legal's Chief Executive Officer and an ex-officio member of the firm's Board.
He works closely with the principals to deliver strategic planning, reporting and budgeting initiatives and applies his robust commercial skills to drive continued business improvement.
Andrew is an active volunteer with the Australasian Legal Practice Management Association. He has served for a number of years on the Victorian committee and more recently as a national director and Treasurer. He is currently President of the Association.
Andrew is a Certified Practicing Accountant. He worked in public practice, as well as financial services and industry roles prior to joining the firm in 2003.
Andrew’s key areas of focus include:
- Aligning management and administrative functions with firm strategy
- Working with the Principals to ensure delivery of legal service excellence
- Company secretariat, including ATO and ASIC requirements
- Directing the firms pricing initiatives
- Firm communications
Andrew's professional commitments include:
- President of the Australasian Legal Practice Management Association
Download a PDF version of Andrew Barnes' Professional Profile