Rob is a principal of Sladen Legal and a Chartered Tax Adviser, accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria, as a specialist in both tax law and business law.
He is also a member of the Law Institute of Victoria’s Tax Law Specialisation Committee, a Director and Chair of the Technical Committee of the Self-managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association (SISFA), and a member of the ATO Superannuation Industry Relationship Network (SIRN).
Rob regularly presents on tax, superannuation, estate and succession planning and asset protection at national and state seminars, conferences and webinars organised by the Taxation Institute of Australia and Television Education Network. He also presents at accountants and lawyers discussion groups.
Rob's principal areas of practice include:
- Federal and State taxation advice
- Superannuation advice
- ATO tax and superannuation dispute resolution
- Business structuring
- Asset protection
- Business succession planning
- Family estates and succession planning
- Business and commercial transaction advice
Professional associations and awards
- Chartered Tax Adviser – The Tax Institute
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria’s Tax Law Specialisation Committee
- Member of the ATO Superannuation Industry Relationship Network (SIRN)
- Member of The Tax Institute Breakfast Club Committee
- Co-chair of the The Tax Institute Trusts & Estates Club
- Director of the Self-managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association (SISFA)
- Chair of the SISFA Technical Committee
Download a PDF version of Rob Jeremiah's Professional Profile