Magdalena is an Associate in Sladen Legal’s business law team and works primarily in the areas of succession planning and trust law.
Magdalena has experience in advising high net wealth clients and business owners on the most appropriate structure for their personal succession planning based on the client’s asset and corporate structure, asset protection risks, personal circumstances and the circumstances of potential beneficiaries.
She also has experience advising on trust and business succession planning as well as advising on deceased estates and estate administration.
Magdalena enjoys working closely with her client’s financial advisors and accountants to ensure the client’s personal and business succession plan works in conjunction with their financial circumstances.
Magdalena’s principal areas of practice include:
- Estate planning (preparation of Wills including complex testamentary trust Wills)
- Powers of Attorney
- Life interests
- Trust advice and succession
- Asset protection
- Business succession planning
- Superannuation death benefit nominations
- Deceased estates (Probate/Letters of Administration/Reseal applications and estate administration)
- Executor and Trustee duties
- Disputed estates (both plaintiff and defendant)
- VCAT administration and guardianship
Download a PDF version of Magdalena Njokos's Professional Profile