Will is an associate in the business law practice group, where he works primarily on administration of estates, personal succession and estate planning.
He has experience in assisting clients with complex and technical estate planning, and provides clear, logical advice which is tailored to client needs and easy to understand.
Will was admitted to practice in March 2015. He holds both a Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor from Melbourne University, and spent a semester studying abroad at the Panthéon Assas law school in Paris and is fluent in French.
Will’s principal areas of practice include:
- Obtaining grants of representation
- Administration of deceased estates
- Unusual and complex deceased estate administration
- Estate claims and disputes
- Design and implementation of personal succession plans
- Drafting and preparation of wills
- Advice and preparation of powers of attorney
- Trust law advice and structuring
- Wealth preservation and asset protection advice
Download a PDF version of Will Monotti's Professional Profile