Patricia is a lawyer in the business law department at Sladen Legal where she works primarily in the areas of taxation, trust law, business structuring and asset protection.
Patricia holds a Master of Laws (LLM) in Corporate and Taxation Law from University of New South Wales and has previously worked in the tax disputes division of a leading tax law firm outside of Australia.
Having experience across civil law and common law jurisdictions, Patricia brings strong knowledge to assist domestic and international clients and is dedicated in ensuring that the best outcome is delivered with exceptional commitment.
Patricia's principal areas of practice include:
- Federal and State tax law advice;
- Trust law advice;
- Business structuring;
- Taxation issues associated with restructures and domestic and cross-border transactions;
- Taxation issues associated with asset protection and estate planning.
Professional associations and awards:
- Member of the Tax Institute
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association
- Proficient in Portuguese, Italian and Spanish
Download a PDF version of Patricia Martins's Professional Profile