Laura is an Associate in our Business Law team. She has experience both in Australia and the United Kingdom and has worked with an array of clients from family owned businesses to multinational corporations. Laura has a wealth of experience across a variety of industries where she has advised on numerous commercial and tax law matters.
Laura is a well-rounded advisor who’s business law knowledge is complemented by a practical and commercial minded attitude. She recognizes the uniqueness of each matter and is dedicated to providing tailored and valuable advice for each client.
Laura’s principal areas of practice include:
- Business and investments structuring and restructuring advice
- Design and implementation of tax sensitive business and succession plans
- Federal and State tax law advice and dispute management
- Tax efficient commercial contracts and transactions
- Trust law advice and structuring
- Asset protection and wealth management
Download a PDF version of Laura Spencer's Professional Profile