Laura is an Associate in our Business Law team. She has experience both in Australia and the United Kingdom and has worked with an array of clients from family owned businesses to large multinational corporations. Laura has a wealth of experience across a variety of industries where she has advised on numerous commercial and tax law matters.
Laura’s business law knowledge is complemented by a practical and commercially minded attitude as well as a drive to stay up to date with the changing legal landscape. Laura recognizes the uniqueness of each matter and is dedicated to providing tailored and valuable advice for each client.
Laura’s principal areas of practice include:
- Federal and State tax law advice and dispute management
- Business and investments structuring and restructuring advice
- Design and implementation of tax sensitive business and succession plans
- Tax efficient commercial contracts and transactions
- Trust law advice and structuring
- Asset protection and wealth management
- Taxation of cryptocurrency
Download a PDF version of Laura Spencer's Professional Profile