Joshua Hunter is a special counsel in the property law area of Sladen Legal, where he provides services and advice on a wide range of property matters.
Joshua has a wealth of experience across all areas of property, including sales and acquisitions, subdivisions, development advice, securitisation arrangements and leasing and has worked with clients from across Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Joshua works closely with his clients to provide practical, tailored advice and solutions in order to achieve positive commercial outcomes.
Joshua’s areas of practice include:
- Sales and acquisitions of development sites and commercial, residential and farming properties
- Property development and subdivisions
- Option agreements, tenders and expressions of interest
- Loan documentation and securitisation arrangements
- Property related stamp duty and GAIC advice
- Commercial and retail leasing
Download a PDF version of Joshua Hunter's Professional Profile